Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Holy crap, I have ABS!

No, seriously..

Two weeks into Project FitPixie.. and I'm beginning to see results.

Kung fu three times a week on my non-lottery weeks.
Art of the Catwalk classes two or three times a week on my lottery weeks.

Haven't really changed the way I eat, with the exception of removing soda from my diet almost completely. I have added a Vitamin E, Calcium, and Iron supplement though, and have noticed a marked improvement in my skin tone.

Now I need to find something to help with the sore muscles.

Because let me tell you.. between the pole dancing and the kung fu, my muscles are almost constantly sore. It's a good sore.. but still. I think it's because they are two TOTALLY different workouts. I use all of my muscles in each one, but I use them in different ways.

The hardest part about the pole dancing is that I have to wear high heels. It actually is easier with them on.

I still have a long way to go before I'm where I want to be.. but actually SEEING improvement is a nice plus.

My first weight check is this Sunday. Hopefully that will show improvement too.

No comments: