Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blessed blessed Tiger Balm

Tiger Balm

Oh how I love thee.. let me count the ways..

*sighs* Taking out stock in this stuff, I swear I am. The Tiger Balm white, Tiger Balm red, and the joint stuff are THE best.

Because between the kung fu and the pole dancing...

yeah. I'm using it a lot.

BUT... I'm starting to actually SEE improvement. *does a little dance*

No significant weightloss yet though. The weigh-in on Sunday was disappointing to say the least.

-_-

I'm wondering where the #$$O% "they" come up with those BMI charts. Because according to those, I'm overweight by a good bit.

Mrr.

I learned the second stick form in kung fu last night. To say that it's complicated would be understating it by leaps and bounds. I was taught some tricks and stretches to making it easier, and was told not to worry.. that this second form is the hardest one to learn.

That makes me feel a little better. Everything from my oblique muscles in my sides and abs to my wrists feels this workout though.. it's good.. because those are areas especially that I'm wanting to tone..

but still. Ow. Too bad I can't afford to have a massage therapist on permanent retainer.

In the mean time..

Tiger Balm.. sweet tiger balm..

oh how I love thee. Let me count the ways...

No comments: