Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I still live

Mostly.

I sort of fell off of the face of the planet for a while.I was unemployed for almost a full year, which put some serious strain on everything.

Quite a lot of changes have happened since my last post here.

I have a new job now. Well.. not new anymore, as I passed my 1-year mark in April. It's a desk job, which means that I'm trying to challenge myself to do stretches and "office exercises" while I'm here. Taking the stairs as often as possible (19 floors or so is a lot, y'all. Just sayin'.)

Now that it's summer time I'm hoping to  be able to swim a bit. There's a YMCA down the street from our house with a pretty decent pool. Since I  have a membership there, it'd be a shame not to take advantage.

Project FitPixie is still going strong, although my weight has plateaued and refuses to change no matter what I do.

It's a little frustrating, really.

Although I am still working (constantly and forever) towards being toned and flexible, I am happy with my overall looks. Happier than I have been in a long while, actually.

Life is pretty good.

No comments: